Smashed Cars For Sale
SMASHED CARS FOR SALE – CARS FOR SALE IN UAE – RC CARS AND TRUCKS FOR SALE
Smashed Cars For Sale
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- besotted: very drunk
- Violently or badly broken or shattered
- Very drunk
- (smash) with a loud crash; “the car went smash through the fence”
- (smash) hit hard; “He smashed a 3-run homer”
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
Elle viendrait donc sans son outfit d’origine mais avec ce pantalon sugar mag et un
pull en laine barbie. J’ajoute aussi les lunettes aviateur build a bear qui servent juste en deco pour les cheveux (elles sont trop grandes pour tenir devant les yeux)
Elle viendrait dans sa boite d’origine, mais sans son stand. mais je peux caser un stand de dal si vous le souhaitez
Je lui ai fait une frange (j’avoue difficilement) et egaliser les longueurs. Je lui ai change les eyeships. Elle a le systeme des sleep eyes et a donc 2 pullrings : 2 oursons angelot et diablotin attache par un rubans blanc. Elle sera peut tere pas facile a rouvrir car refermer avec de la glue, dans ce cas faudra pas mal de patience (moi il m’avait fallut 3h pour lui ouvrir la tete)
J’en souhaite un minimum de 45 euros sans FDP.
A cela ajouter 7 euros pour le colissimo a destination de la France, ou 15 euros pour un colissimo a destination de l’Europe.
Je la mets en enchere secrete jusqu’a dimanche prochain minuit. Le 17 fevrier donc. Et je la vendrait au plus offrant. Envoyez-moi donc vos propositions par MP
BEFORE : SORRY FOR THE VERY BAD TRANSLATION
Well now, I like that, but I have done nothing. It remains in his corner, I do not do I look after the coup never her. I prefer to sell it.
It would therefore without his original outfit, but with this sugar mag pants and a wool sweater barbie. I would also add aviator glasses build a bear that serve deco just for the hair (they are too large to keep in front of the eyes)
It comes in its original box, but without its stand. But I can shove a stand of dal if desired
I have made a fringe (I admit difficulty) and equalize lengths. I have changed the eyeships. She system of sleep eyes, and therefore 2 pullrings: 2 cubs angelot and imp committed by a white ribbons. It will be tere is not easy to reopen since closing with the glue in this case will take a lot of patience (me it took me 3 hours for him to open his head)
I wish a minimum of 45 euros without FDP.
To this add 7 euros for the colissimo to France, or 15 euros for a colissimo a destination in Europe.
I shall put in bids secret until next Sunday midnight. On February 17, therefore. And I would sell to the highest bidder. So send me your suggestions by MP
Porsche 550 Spyder
The 550 RS Spyder was Porsche’s first genuine race car. It became known as the Giant Killer and won its first race. They would win class (under 1500cc) and threaten to win outright almost every time raced.
The car was released at the 1953 Paris Motor Show and 90 cars in total were built, ending in 1956 with this car.
In 1954 Hans Herrmann finished 1st in class, 6th outright in the Mille Miglia, and in the Carrera Panamericana he won his class and was 3rd outright. The other 75 cars all had larger engines, but Herrmann beat 73 of them.
The 550 Spyders had good ground clearance and were supplied in full road trim. So many were entered in rallies or used as road cars. Actor James Dean was killed at the wheel of his 550 Spyder.
Few American racing drivers make it to the top in Formula 1. Richie Ginther, Phil Hill, Dan Gurney and Mario Andretti all drove 550s early in their careers. If they had a smash, then the cars would be repaired by Fred Sebald. So Fred knew the cars well, and purchased this car when it was offered for sale.
In June of 1971, Road & Track wrote an article about the car, which was seen by Mr. George Rielly who set out to buy the car, which he accomplished in 1972. George found the car to be totally original and complete with all the original equipment supplied with the car when new. He kept the car in this condition as it is today. The car was purchased for this collection in 1999.
The car is one of the most original and complete 550 known.